Below are some frequently asked questions. Click any question to expand the answer.
Follow the instructions on the Creating a TEM Profile page. If you need more help, contact the KFS Help Desk.
- If you are looking to reimburse an employee in a TEM document (Travel Reimbursement (TR), Entertainment Reimbursement (ENT), or Relocation (RELO)), that employee MUST have a TEM Profile. To find out if a particular employee has a TEM Profile, use the TEM Profile Report.
- If you are looking to reimburse an employee on a Disbursement Voucher (DV), they should already be available as a payee.
- To reimburse a student or a student without an active appointment in Payroll in TEM, use the one-time payee function.
- To reimburse a student or a student without an active appointment in Payroll on a Disbursement Voucher, they would have to go through the Vendor Onboarding process.
When payments to individuals are for:
- Non-employee disbursements via a Disbursement Voucher
- Guest speaker fees or honoraria
- Payments for research subjects
Access the TEM Profile by following these steps:
- Go to ZotPortal > Faculty & Staff tab > Finances/KFS tab > KFS Travel and Event Management
- Select TEM Profile > TEM Profile Lookup
- In the Principal Name field, enter the employee's UCInetID, then select search
Check with the employee to ensure they have completed their TEM Profile and added you as a Profile Arranger.
Contact your Departmental Systems Administrator (DSA), who has the ability to initiate changes in workflow through KSAMS, the new Security Access Management System.DSAs can initiate changes for the following roles:
- KFS System User (Role 54)
- Content Reviewer (Role 24)
- Account Reviewer (Role 28)
- Organization Reviewer (Role 7)
- Basic Financial User, Contracts & Grants (Role 10035)
- TEM Organization Profile Arranger (Role 10009)
Changing Fiscal Officers, or the accounts they are assigned to, can be initiated by any employee with role 54 access by completing the Account Global document.
Send an email to PALCard@uci.edu