Documentation requirements for foreign travel are listed below.
Those wishing to have advance payments done on their behalf:
- A faxed copy of the completed and signed Certification of Academic Activity (T182-27) form
- If Traveler is a Resident Alien; a copy of their "Green Card"
- If applying for a J1, a copy of the application from International Services
Those wishing to be reimbursed for Travel Expenses:
- Must enter on either a B-1, B-2, WB, or WT visa
- Copy of passport photo
- Copy of the visa page with stamped visa status in the passort
- Completed Certification of Academic Activity (T182-27) form for those on B-2 or WT visas
Those entering the U.S. while in the process of applying for Permanent Residency:
- US Social Security number
- Copy of passport with visa stamp - will indicate application status for Permanent Residency with a number stamp beginning with an 'A' - No I-94 will be given to these visitors.
- Completed Form 1078 - Certificate of Alien Claiming Residence in the US