Required Documents for Foreign Travelers

Student Center

Documentation requirements for foreign travel are listed below.

Those wishing to have advance payments done on their behalf:
Those wishing to be reimbursed for Travel Expenses:
  • Must enter on either a B-1, B-2, WB, or WT visa
  • Copy of passport photo
  • Copy of the visa page with stamped visa status in the passort
  • Completed Certification of Academic Activity (T182-27) form for those on B-2 or WT visas
Those entering the U.S. while in the process of applying for Permanent Residency:
  • US Social Security number
  • Copy of passport with visa stamp - will indicate application status for Permanent Residency with a number stamp beginning with an 'A' - No I-94 will be given to these visitors.
  • Completed Form 1078 - Certificate of Alien Claiming Residence in the US