Sent to the KFS-Update mailing list on July 25, 2016
The following documents must have ALL approvals no later than 8 p.m. on Friday, July 29, to be posted to the July 2016 accounting period:
- Cash Receipt (CR)
- Credit Card Receipt (CCR)
- Disbursement Voucher (DV)
- Disbursement Voucher for Refund (DVR)
- Entertainment Reimbursement (ENT)
- Moving and Relocation Reimbursement (RELO)
- Payment Requests (PREQ)
- Procurement Card Document (PCDO)
- Travel Authorization (TA)
- Travel Reimbursement (TR)
If these documents are approved after the July 29 deadline, they will be posted to the August 2016 accounting period.
For Financial Documents Not Listed Above
All other financial documents allow you to select an accounting period from a drop-down menu (see below) but still must have ALL approvals no later than Wednesday, Aug. 10, to be posted to the July 2016 accounting period. Regardless of which period you select in the drop-down menu, your document will be posted to the August 2016 accounting period if you fail to meet the Aug. 10 final approval deadline.
July final transactions should be available for viewing in Kuali Financial System Decision Support on Thursday, Aug. 11. If you have any questions, please contact the KFS help desk at 949-824-7001 or email@example.com.