Posted to the web on May 4, 2016
The Accounting and Fiscal Services department is moving from Biological Sciences III to University Research Park next week. Most of Accounting and Fiscal Services' offices will be closed during the move period, which will begin at 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 12, and continue through Monday, May 16.
Accounting Offices Closed During the Move
The following accounting offices will close at 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 12. They will not be fully operational again until the morning of Tuesday, May 17:
- Payroll Office: Payroll checks, processing, systems, and benefits
- Contracts and Grants: Contract and grant award and account set-up and maintenance, cost transfers, and payroll certification
- General Accounting: Accounting operations and account maintenance
- Accounts Payable: Paying and onboarding vendors and help with travel and entertainment reimbursements
- Financial Management Support: All functional and technical support including the KFS Help Desk
- Tax Compliance and Reporting: Payroll taxes and withholdings
The Following Offices and Systems will NOT be Affected:
- Central Cashier and Financial Services in Aldrich Hall will remain open
- The Kuali Financial System will remain up during the move
- All payroll systems will remain up during the move
- Services provided through the At Your Service Online (AYSO) website are unaffected
- Support provided by other departments, including the Budget Office and Purchasing, should not be affected.
If you think you will need special assistance during the closure, please contact the relevant accounting division no later than the close of business on Wednesday, May 11.
New Address in Research Park
After the move, Accounting and Fiscal Services will be located at a new address:
Accounting and Fiscal Services
120 Theory, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92697-1050
Our ZotCode is unchanged for campus mail and phone numbers will remain the same. Please continue to send all documents for scanning to Zot 4130 rather than directly to Accounting. Also be aware that the Financial Services division, including Central Cashier, will remain in its current location in Aldrich Hall.