Sent to KFS-Update on July 30, 2015
The following documents must have ALL approvals no later than 7 p.m. on Friday, July 31, to be posted to the July 2015 accounting period:
- Cash Receipt (CR)
- Credit Card Receipt (CCR)
- Disbursement Voucher (DV)
- Disbursement Voucher for Refund (DVR)
- Entertainment Reimbursement (ENT)
- Moving and Relocation Reimbursement (RELO)
- Payment Requests (PREQ)
- Procurement Card Document (PCDO)
- Travel Authorization (TA)
- Travel Reimbursement (TR)
If these documents are approved after the July 31 deadline, they will be posted to the August 2015 accounting period.
For financial documents not listed above
All other financial documents allow you to select an accounting period from a drop-down menu (see below) but still must have ALL approvals no later than Friday, Aug. 7, to be posted to the July 2015 accounting period. Regardless of which period you select in the drop-down menu, your document will be posted to the August 2015 accounting period if you fail to meet the Aug. 7 final approval deadline.
July final transactions should be available for viewing in Kuali Financial System Decision Support on Monday, Aug. 10. If you have any questions, please contact the KFS help desk at 949-824-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.